APCA Starts 9 Month Culinary Program
The hands-on training for the Culinary Program will also be available in the Gurugram centre of APCA for budding Master Chefs
The Academy of Pastry & Culinary Arts (APCA) starts its new session for Culinary Diploma Program. The course is primed at those who envision working as a cuisine chef.
The intake of the new session has commenced from 28th June in Bangalore, 2nd August in Gurugram & 13th September in Mumbai.
Some of the key features of the program are highlighted below:
- This course is handcrafted for beginners
- Classes from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm - 1440 hours of complete hands-on training
- Maximum of 16 students in a batch
- Training from chefs of International Repute
- Students will be granted an international recognized diploma by City & Guilds UK and Skill India
- Internship & Placement with branded hotels & leading bakery chains
Around The World