Aakash Educational Services Limited Commits Support During Pandemic
Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL) commits support for the well-being of Employees during the ongoing Pandemic by launching a slew of measures.
In line with its employee-first approach and its commitment towards being a socially responsible company and protecting educators who serve as frontline warriors during the lockdown, Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL), has rolled out a series of interventions to help the employees during this unprecedented health crisis.
The measures include:
- AESL has started a National helpline number to support its employees in the best possible way by providing devices like oxygen concentrators, doctor teleconsultation as well as sharing varied information regarding oxygen cylinders, hospital beds, medicines etc to help protect staff from the impact of Covid.
- In case of the unfortunate demise of any employee, the company is providing a complete one-year full salary to the spouse.
- It will also provide medical insurance to the family of the deceased employee for three years.
- In addition, AESL will provide support for the education of kids of deceased staff at the rate of INR 5000/- per kid per month till they complete their graduation in India.
- The company is offering a job opportunity within the organisation to the spouse or the child of the deceased employee as per eligibility and suitable vacancy.
- Moreover, if the family requires any support for documentation at the bank, processing insurance claim etc due to the absence of a key earning member of the house, the company is providing all required assistance in documentation & asset transfer.
- Apart from supporting all on-roll employees who have tested positive for Covid-19 with full wages, the company is granting time off to those who require care for their family members.
- Leveraging the state-of-art technologies and investment in home teaching devices, employees are encouraged to work from their respective hometowns to support their family members who are suffering from Coronavirus.
- Above all, the company encourages all employees including their family members and relatives to get vaccinated at the earliest to mitigate the severity of Covid-19. For the same, AESL is launching a vaccination drive at its Offices starting from next week for employees plus one dependent.
Around The World