Admission Alert: World University Of Design
Admissions open for BDes, BArch, BVA and BDes in Computer Science & Design programme
World University of Design (WUD) has opened an online registration portal for admission to BDes, BArch, BVA and BDes in Computer Science & Design programme. Interested students can fill the application form by visiting the official website. Applicants can complete the registration process by providing the required details, documents and paying the application fees.
Students applying for admission to the World University of Design in BDes, BArch, BVA and BDes in Computer Science & Design programme are advised to check and meet the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
- Applicants who have passed the 10+2 exam with a minimum of 50 per cent marks from a recognised board.
- Admission will be conducted through Aptitude Test and Interview
- UCEED/ NID/ NIFT qualified students are also preferred for admission.
- Applicants who have passed the 10+2 exam with minimum of 50 per cent marks in mathematics, physics, chemistry
- Admission will be conducted through NATA/JEE
Visual Arts Admission
- Applicants need to pass a 10+2 exam with minimum 50 per cent marks from a recognised board
- Admission will be conducted through an aptitude test and interview
Students have to fill the application form by providing the required details. Submit the fully-filled application on the official website along with the registration fee.
Post-registration, the concerned authorities will release the admit card in online mode. Candidates can download the admit card by providing the login credentials.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the design aptitude test. Students who qualify for the exam will be invited for a personal interview round.
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, personal interview rounds will be conducted in online mode. The interview panel will ask questions related to the field of study selected by the student. Aspirants can also show their sample work or portfolio during the interview round.
Around The World