Creating Future-Ready Universities: From Academic Excellence To Career Success
BW Businessworld hosts a panel today to discuss the most pressing issues in higher education. From skill training to knowledge acquisition, degree vs experience and many more significant changes taking place in the education landscape.
The higher education sector is going through another period of significant change, with social, technological, environmental and economic trends shaping how and where students learn.
The most immediately pressing factor is, of course, the Covid-19 pandemic, which has had a particularly profound impact. It caused major disruptions to campus activity and transformed the way students learn, pushing lectures and studying online. This once in a generation event has accelerated certain trends that were already emerging and triggered a wholescale rethink of what we want from higher education.
The panel dialogue will include discussions around the role of a university, the evolution of higher education, experiential learning and many more.
Event Date October 28, 2021
Time 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Dr S S Mantha, Chancellor, Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation University
- Dr Shasi Anand Sridharan, Vice President, Kalasalingam Academy Of Research And Higher Education
- Dr Amit Bhadra, Vice-Chancellor, Woxsen University
- Prof. Dr M Afshar Alam, Vice-Chancellor, Jamia Hamdard
- Pramath Sinha, Founder & Chairperson, Harappa
- Dr Annurag Batra, Chairman & Editor-in-Chief, BW Businessworld & exchange4media
- Vasudha Mukherjee, Editorial Lead, BW Education, BW Businessworld
Around The World