Fourthrev And ACCA Partner For ‘Financial Analytics Programme’
The online programme will integrate into accounting and finance degrees and can also be used standalone by recently qualified accountants.
Fourthrev and ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) are announcing today their partnership, beginning with the launch of a global ‘Financial Analytics Programme’. The online programme is designed for integration into the curriculum of accounting and finance degrees and can also be used standalone by recently qualified accountants. Addressing feedback from the accounting and finance industry, the programme will enable learners to develop their mindset, communication and modern financial analytics capabilities essential for forward-thinking finance professionals in the age of big data. The programme, totalling 150 hours of study and developed to meet the academic standards for undergraduate level courses, will be guided by leading financial experts and built-in collaboration with industry partners including Tech Mahindra to provide authentic business projects.
The programme has a fundamental focus on combining ‘human’ skills with key technical capabilities and will support learners in developing:
- Critical thinking skills to ask the right questions of data to address business requirements
- Frameworks and approaches to conduct financial analytics, drawing upon datasets and their wider knowledge of the company/industry
- Technical skills with Excel and Tableau to perform analytics and develop insights and dashboards
- Methods to create compelling narratives to convey insights in a slide presentation
- Best practice ways to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Positive behaviours around continuous learning and taking initiative
Around The World