GeeksforGeeks To Come Up With a Scholarship Test
GeeksforGeeks is going to launch an enriching live course - First Step to Data Structure & Algorithm that has been specifically designed to introduce the young crowd i.e., students from class 9th to 12th, to the world of Competitive Programming with a coveted scholarship opportunity
GeeksforGeeks has decided to come up with a Scholarship Test for all the students who want to join the First Step to Data Structure & Algorithm live course. It will be Basic Programming and MCQ test to check your programming knowledge. And the top 20 students in this test will get the 100 per cent Scholarship for the First Step to DSA Course!!
First Step to DSA: Scholarship Test – Details
Participation in this scholarship test is necessary to get eligible for the First Step to Data Structure & Algorithm live course.
The top 20 performers in this test will get rewarded with the 100 per cent scholarship on the First Step to Data Structure & Algorithm live course. In addition to course scholarships, GeeksforGeeks will also give goodies to the top 20 students.
Other participants of this scholarship test will also get a 10 per cent scholarship for any GFG course.
*The Scholarship Test is scheduled to be held on August 07, 2021, from 04:00 PM (IST) to 06:00 PM (IST). *
Only school students (from 9th to 12th class) will be able to avail the scholarship and goodies.
Scholarship Test Guidelines
- All the participants need to know that the languages supported for the contest are C++, Java, Python.
- There will be a 5 per cent penalty for each wrong submission. For example, if a problem is of 100 marks and a participant makes a wrong submission, his marks will get reduced to 95. After the next wrong submission of the same problem, his marks are further reduced to 90.25 and so on. Therefore, you’re recommended to use ‘Compile & Test’ against sample test cases before each submission.
- Please refrain from discussing strategy during the contest. All submissions are run through a plagiarism detector. Any case of code plagiarism will reduce the score of the concerned participants to 0.
- It is advised to attempt the Sample Geeks Challenge to get familiar with the GeeksforGeeks coding environment.
- Course Starts From August 14, 2021
- Number of Batches: 1
- Batch Size: 20 Students
- Lecture Duration: 90 Minutes
- Number of Lectures per week: 4
- Number of Weeks: 4
Around The World