HP Udaan Scholarship Program 2018-19
HP Udaan gives wings to the under privileged by extending monetary backing to the needy and deserving students with its scholarship program.
Are you a bright student struggling to pursue your studies out of financial inability? Working along with studies yet finding hard to meet the finances? Or, considering to drop your studies post class 10 or 12? If your answers are yes, then HP Udaan Scholarship Program 2018-19 is the right opportunity for you to continue your education hassle free.
This scholarship covers every stream of subject; science, arts and commerce, for class 11, 12 and graduation. The scholarship call caters not just professional programs, but also, one-year to three-year diploma, ITI courses.
If this seems befitting your educational profile, one may submit his or her candidature by February 26, 2019.
Following are the mandatory conditions one must fulfill while making their submissions:
Post Class 10:
- The applicant must have cleared matriculation in the academic session 2017-18.
- He/ She must be enrolled in class 11 or in the first year of diploma or ITI course.
- Applicants can also be enrolled for the one-year diploma course post class 10.
Post Class 12:
- The applicant must have cleared higher secondary in the academic session 2017-18.
- He/ She must be enrolled in the first year of under-graduation program or in the first year of the three-year diploma program.
The applicant’s family income shouldn’t be more than INR 4L per annum and must secure 60% in the previous qualifying examination.
A total of 750 scholarships will be provided to selected applicants based on the following details:
- 1-Year Scholarship for Diploma/ITI students: 275 scholarships worth INR 20,000 each
- 2-Year Scholarships for students enrolled in Class 11: 250 scholarships worth INR 20,000 per year each
- 3-Year Scholarships for Undergraduate students: 225 scholarships worth INR 30,000 per year each
Attention: 50% reservation is offered to girl applicants in every section.
Exception: The program does not cover four-year degree courses.
Applications for this scholarship is accepted online only through this link: http://www.b4s.in/BWE/HUS2
For additional queries, one may reach out to this helpline number: +91-8448709545.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the article above are those of the authors' and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of this publishing house
Around The World