JNU Campus To Resume Physical Classes
JNU has announced the reopening of the varsity campus for physical classes, with phase 3 and 4 reopenings beginning on September 23 and September 27, respectively.
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) stated on Wednesday (September 22, 2021) that it has chosen to reopen the varsity campus for physical sessions in stages beginning Thursday. The campus's phase 3 and 4 reopenings will take place on September 23 and September 27, respectively.
JNU Phase 3 will reopen on September 23, 2021, with the following restrictions:
- All Third Year PhD research scholars (including hostellers and day-scholars) are permitted to access the campus.
- Buses will be permitted to enter the campus in accordance with the COVID-19 procedure.
- To minimise congestion, the Security Office has decided to decentralise the process of issuing ID cards.
- The ID cards for the kids will be issued at the school.
JNU The fourth phase of reopening will begin on September 27, 2021.
- All M.Sc. Final Year, B.Tech. Fourth Year, and MBA Final Year scholars (including hostellers and day-scholars) will be permitted to visit campus.
- “Any individual caught breaching the aforementioned orders shall be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of Sections 51 to 60 of the Disaster Management Act, 2005, Section 188 of the Indian Penal Code, and other applicable laws,” the authorities stated.
“In continuation to the Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Disaster Management Authority Order regarding the re-opening of educational institutes with maximum 50% of the seating capacity subject to strict compliance of SOPs notified by DDMA. The University has decided phase-3&4 reopening of the campus,” the order reads.
Around The World