JNUEE 2021 Exam To Be Held From Today
JNUEE 2021 Exams to be conducted from Today. Candidates are advised to follow the COVID-19 guidelines mentioned below.
The National Testing Agency is preparing to administer the JNU admission exam. The examination will take place between September 20 and September 23, 2021.
Candidates who have enrolled for admission to various UG, PG, M.Phil and PhD degrees at JNU will be permitted to sit examinations. The test is planned to be held at over 115 exam centres across India. Exams will be held in West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, and other states.
The National Testing Agency has already published the admit card for JNUEE 2021. The hall tickets provide information such as test times and locations. Candidates are encouraged to thoroughly study the same before arriving at the exam centre.
The COVID-19 guidelines are also discussed below:-
- Candidates must be at the examination location at least two hours before the exam schedule, as specified on their hall tickets.
- The major relief is that there would be no negative grading in the test.
- Candidates must bring their ID proof as well as their admission card.
- Candidates should be aware that they must adhere to the COVID-19 criteria and preserve social distance.
- Candidates will be permitted to bring just a clear water bottle and hand sanitiser to the test hall.
Around The World