KL University Student Develops Cyber Security App With e-Complaint Filing Feature
D Rahul Shashank developed the Cyber Alert App to counter the increasing risk of cyber-attacks in India
KL University student team develops Cyber Security App with unique features
KL Deemed-to-be University, one of the leading universities in the country for graduation and higher education, has today announced that its student has created a Cyber Security app that offers features like e-complaint filing, cyber internships, Cyber Consultation etc. The Cyber Alert app is also the very first cyber security app to be available in English, and Telugu. This unique app is simple, convenient and absolutely crucial to ensure one’s digital security today. India, and the world at large, has witnessed a surge in the cases of cyber-attacks and internet-borne threats since the onset of the pandemic. As 2021 created a largely digital workforce and learners, the scope for these attacks also increased manifold.
The app alerts the users before they fall victim to them. A perfect amalgamation of information, guidance and solution, the Cyber Alert app boasts several features that provide the user, a crystal-clear understanding of cybercrime and ways to tackle it. Some of these features include:
- Cyber Complaint Filing – A user can file a cyber complaint through the E-Filing link which is provided with the disclaimers in the application.
- Cyber Complaint Tracker / Status – One can check the status of a case that has been filed through the application.
- Cyber Materials – Study material on cyber security & cyber laws, I.T Act 2000& I.T Act 2008, cyber forms and latest cyber security news etc. will be available on the app for the users.
- Cyber Police Stations – A list of the cyber police stations will be available on the app to help users find the nearest cyber police stations by Enabling the GPS / location.
- Cyber Internships – Best opportunity forinternships & workshops in the cyber security can be explored on the app.
- Cyber LegalAid – The Cyber Legal Aid is divided into the two sub modules namely Cyber Expert consultancy and Cyber Volunteers.
The team of entrepreneurs also include Founder & CEO, D. Rahul Shashank, (student of BBA LLB, 2017-22), Co- Founder, Dr. K.I Pavan Kumar, (HoD, Department of Law, KL College of Law), Chief Technical officer, Vinay Are, (KL Alumni, 2012-16) Chairman & M.D – R. Sai Ashish Yashwanth, (student of BBA 2019-22), General Manager, D. Tirumala Tarun (student of B. Tech EEE, 2018-22). The young entrepreneurs also enjoy the strong support of prominent industry experts and thought leaders as the app’s advisory board, carefully curated by KL University’s mentors. The advisory board consists of Pavan Duggal, a renowned Indian Lawyer, among others. The app is now available for download on the google play store.
Around The World