MBA Business Excellence Scholarships
The applications start in September 2019 for one year of study.
Newcastle University is offering MBA Business Excellence Scholarships to reward MBA candidates who are results orientated, customer focused, and can demonstrate emerging leadership qualities.
Value of Award: £7,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
Eligibility: To be considered for awards applicants must:
- Can demonstrate (through application and at interview) substantive managerial experience and good leadership potential for the future
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2019 entry
- Have substantive managerial experience (normally 4 years or more, minimum 3 years)
- Preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree (however, applicants who do not meet this requirement but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the minimum plus significant career progression may also be considered)
- Perform well at interview across all competency areas
- Hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English)
Application Start and Duration: September 2019 for one year of study
Application form: No application required. All candidates will be assessed at the point of interview for this Scholarship.
Around The World