MBA Leadership Scholarship By Newcastle University Business School
Newcastle University is looking to identify and foster inspiring leaders.
Newcastle University Business School is looking to identify and foster inspiring leaders. The MBA Leadership Scholarships will reward MBA candidates who have the potential to empower, motivate and provide direction in an organisation.
Value of award: Awards of £11,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees
Start date and duration: September 2019 for one year of study
Sponsor: Newcastle University Business School
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this partial-fee scholarship the students must meet the following criteria:
- can demonstrate (through application and an interview) strong leadership experience and potential and a positive career trajectory to date
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2019 entry
- have substantive managerial experience (normally 6 years or more, minimum 3 years)
- preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree (however, applicants who do not meet this requirement but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the minimum plus significant career progression may also be considered)
- perform well at interview across all competency areas
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English)
For further information
Tel: +44 (0) 191 208 1589
Around The World