Advertisement

NEET 2018 Results Declared

According to CBSE, over 13.36 lakh candidates registered for NEET 2018, which is greater than the 11.5 lakh who had registered in 2017. The total number of seats in MBBS and BDS institutes across the country is around 60,000.

?

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Monday declared the results of NEET 2018. The results have been declared a day earlier than expected. According to CBSE, over 13.36 lakh candidates registered for NEET 2018, which is greater than the 11.5 lakh who had registered in 2017. The total number of seats in MBBS and BDS institutes across the country is around 60,000.

Kalpana Kumari of Aakash Institute in New Delhi has secured AIR 1.Rohan Purohit from Telangana and Himanshu Sharma from Delhi have bagged AIR 2 and 3 respectively.

The cut-offs have dropped significantly from last year. This year the cut off has dropped by 12 marks for open category candidates. For reserved category candidates, the cut off has dropped by 11 marks.13,26,725 students had registered for the exam out of which 5,80,648 were boys and 7,46,076 were girls. There was an increase of 16.49% candidates from NEET 2017.

The MCI will now begin counseling for the for 15% All India Quota seats. The counseling for the rest of the 85% seats will be conducted separately by the respective authorities on a state level. 


Check your NEET 2018 Results at the link cbseresults.nic.in/neet18qry/neetJ18.htm


Tags assigned to this article:
neet results

Around The World

Our Publications

Advertisement