NTA NEET Result 2019 Declared: 5 Highlights Of The Result
NTA NEET Result 2019 has been declared at the official website - ntaneet.nic.in. Nalin Khandelwal from Rajasthan has topped with 701 marks.
NTA NEET Result 2019 has been declared at the official website ntaneet.nic.in.
The NTA NEET Result 2019 has been declared today, June 5, 2019, by the board at the official website ntaneet.nic.in and nta.ac.in. More than 15 lakh students had registered for the NEET or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, which was held for the undergraduate admission in medical and retail courses. The NEET results can be accessed from the official website of NTA using the registration details. NTA has released the answer keys of NEET examinations last week.
NTA NEET Result 2019: How to check
Step 1: Visit the official website ntaneet.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the download result link
Step 3: Enter registration number, roll number
Step 4: Results will appear on the screen
Step 5: Download it, and take a print out for further reference.
NTA NEET Result 2019: 5 things you need to know
1. This year the NTA NEET Result 2019 has been declared today, on June 6 and Nalin Khandelwal from Rajasthan has obtained the All India Rank (AIR) 1 in NEET UG 2019 with 99.9999291 percentile and 701 marks. Among females, Madhuri Reddy from Telangana with 695 marks and all India Rank 7 has topped.
2. Among states the highest performer is Rajasthan. This is the first time that the NTA has conducted the NEET exam. Students can view their scores at the official ntaneet.nic.in and nta.ac.in.
3. National Testing Agency has even released the final answer key of the NEET 2019 examination. The candidates can check it through the official website, ntaneet.nic.in.
4. The record of NEET result will be available up to 60 days from the date of declaration of result. The result of NEET (UG) 2019 is valid for the academic session 2019-20 only.
5. Counselling for Seats Under 15 per cent All India Quota and all seats in Central Institutions Including AFMC, ESI, Delhi University (DU), BHU and AMU and Deemed Universities will be conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
(Source: IndiaToday Education)
Around The World