Noida International University MoU With BRICS International Forum To Promote Research
This MoU outlines the initiative for mutual cooperation between the two in recognising the mutual interest in the fields of research, development, education, training, transfer of technology and dissemination of knowledge on a long term non-commercial basis.
Noida International University
Leading educational institute Noida International University has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with BRICS International Forum (BIF) to encourage research, academic exchanges in the field of science, technology, humanities, Medical, Paramedical, Health Sciences and Sports between the two organisations. The MoU was signed and exchanged in the presence of Prof. (Dr.) Parsanjeet Kumar Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Prof. (Dr.) Jayanand, Registrar, Noida International University and Dr V. I. Akinfiev Co-President, Purnima Anand, BRICS International Forum.
This MOU outlines the initiative for mutual cooperation between the two in recognising the mutual interest in the fields of research, development, education, training, transfer of technology and dissemination of knowledge on a long term non-commercial basis, and also in the importance of School of engineering, medical, Paramedical, Health Sciences, Humanities, Legal Studies, Sciences, Nursing, sports and research education’s role in promoting international collaboration and increased contribution of socio-economic development.
The tie-up between Noida International University and BRICS International Forum aims at the following specific objectives:
- Joint research projects in fields of mutual interests.
- Exchange of academic publications and reports.
- The organisation of joint symposia, workshops, lectures and conferences.
- Participation of Researchers and Professors in various international technical conferences.
- International teachers training programs, conferences, student exchange programs and internship programs.
- Extension to other areas will be made through further amendments to the present Memorandum of Understanding.
Around The World