Toppr Crosses 50 M Monthly Session Mark, Unique Users Top 23 M
Toppr provides online coaching to students for various school, board and competitive exams.
Toppr, India's super app of edtech has witnessed a 53.3 per cent spike in online sessions to 51 million in the last 30 days. It has also added 23 million unique users to its platform, up by 44.5 per cent compared to last month.
Founded in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni, Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti, Toppr provides online coaching to students for various school, board and competitive exams. Its AI-driven platform promotes learning in an innovative way, giving students a personalized study environment.
According to Zishaan Hayath, CEO & Founder, Toppr "Kudos to our amazing product and academics teams at Toppr that deliver this without marketing $ (referring to spending). Will we see 100M monthly users on Toppr learning apps within the next 3 years? Most likely yes!"
Notably, the startup has recently invested $10 million in its online school education product 'School OS', through which it aims to on-board 3,000 schools across 50 cities in India as well as provide teaching resources to over 1 lakh teachers.
Highlighting key user engagement, the following are the statistics on current content consumption pattern -
1. 100% growth in paid users month on month
2. 125% growth in subscribers of Live Classes month on month
3. 100% growth in Free user engagement overall month on month - (DAU spend 110 minutes + a day on the Toppr app, the highest user-engagement in the segment and nearly twice the nearest competitor)
4. Growth in time spent on Toppr by students of senior classes (10-12) is double that of junior classes (6-9)
5. Over 50% growth in time spent across all modules. Highest growth on the Ask Doubts module - (At present, over 35% doubts are solved by bots.
Around The World