Latest Articles in National Medical Commission

Counseling Pattern Cutoff Will Change If NMC Bill Is Applied

There's a 70 per cent chance of implementing the NMC bill in all colleges and 30 per cent is still dicey due to blurred conditions

Read More

157 New Medical Colleges Approved: MoHFW To RTI Query

According to an official response to an RTI question, 157 new medical colleges have been sanctioned under a government-funded plan across the nation since 2014, with money totalling 17,691.08 crores spent on it.

Read More

Issue of Vacant positions In Govt Medical Colleges Is Being Taken Seriously: NMC

According to the National Medical Commission, the government has taken the issue of vacancies at public medical colleges and institutes "seriously."

Read More

NMC Extends Renewal Of Recognized Postgraduate Courses By A Year

For the academic year 2020-21, the National Medical Commission (NMC) has extended recognised postgraduate (PG) medical programmes by one year.

Read More