KEDGE Business School Customises International BBA Program For India In Partnership With JAGSoM
Through the joint program, students will pursue two initial years of study in India, at JAGSoM, Karjat (near Mumbai)
KEDGE Business School (France) and Vijaybhoomi University's Jagdish Sheth School of Management (JAGSoM) in Greater Mumbai, have joined forces to create an International Bachelor in Business Administration (IBBA) Degree uniquely set to cover the professional and academic ambitions of students wanting to get the best of studying in India and Europe.
Key highlights of the program
- 4 Year program offering 2 degrees and a 2-country experience
- Offered by an AACSB accredited school in India and a triple crown school in France. KEDGE Business School is one of only 1 per cent of Business Schools in the world to hold the Triple Crown (AMBA, EQUIS & AACSB)
- 2 internships potentially in India and abroad with exposure to approximately 9-month work experience
- Location of campus: Vijaybhoomi, Greater Mumbai and Marseille (France)
- Cost-effective with a return on investment (Tuition Fee for both countries program is approximately Rs 20 lakh)
- 'Learning by Doing' pedagogy
- Learning the French language
- Career opportunities in Europe
- Limited seats, Application Opens on July 1 and Closes August 31 2022.
Through the joint program, students will pursue two initial years of study in India, at JAGSoM, Karjat (near Mumbai). During this period, the innovative curriculum of JAGSoM´s Bachelor degree in Business Administration (BBA) will be complemented with French language instruction to ensure the maximisation of opportunities during the second part of the program.
In the second period, students will study in France for the remaining two years to graduate with both a Bachelor degree from JAGSoM and the International Bachelor in Business Administration (IBBA) from KEDGE BS, both officially recognised by the educational authorities of India and France and accredited by AACSB making it the only degree of its kind in India and at an affordable price point.
Around The World