UGC Is Giving Financial Assistance To SC, ST Candidates For Pursuing Professional Studies.
University Grant Commission is seeking applications from candidates falling under the SC, ST category with the motive of helping them financially so that they can pursue their post graduate level studies in professional subjects i.e. management, pharmacy, engineering and technology etc. from recognized Indian Institution, College or University.
Last date for submitting the application form is January 31, 2018. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to go through the below mentioned procedure:
- Graduate degree candidates who have taken admission at a post graduate level in order to study a full-time course in any of the professional subjects.
- Candidates who are studying post- graduation through distance mode are not eligible for the application.
- Male candidates up to 45 years of age and female candidates up to 50 years of age are eligible for this scholarship.
- A scholarship amount of INR 7,800 per month and a contingency amount of INR 15,000 per annum will be awarded to the ME, M.Tech. candidates.
- A scholarship amount of INR 4,700 per month and a contingency amount of INR 10,000 per annum will be awarded to the candidates pursuing other courses.
How to Apply:
Applications can be made online only.
University Grant Commission (UGC) has taken an initiative to help the candidates belonging to the weaker section of the society by extending financial help so that they can pursue their further education.
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the article above are those of the authors' and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of this publishing house
Around The World